There are many computer science scholarships for students working towards these exciting careers. The following are considered to be the top 10:
1. AFCEA Educational Foundation Scholarship: The AFCEAs $2,000 General John A. Wickham Scholarships are awarded to full-time sophomore, junior or senior students with GPAs of 3.5 or higher who are enrolled full time in aerospace, computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, math or physics programs at accredited four-year institutions.
2. $2,000 Alice L. Haltom Educational Fund: These computer science scholarships are awarded in $2,000 increments for students working towards a bachelors degree and $1,000 increments for students working towards an associates degree.
3. ESA Foundation Computer and Video Game Scholarship: The ESA Foundation established these $3,000 scholarships in 2007 for women and minorities attending or planning to attend accredited four-year colleges and universities and working towards degrees that will lead to careers in the computer and video game industries.
4. Intel Science Talent Search: These $100,000 computer science scholarships go to one lucky college student each year. Applicants must submit applications by November 17 for the following year.
5. NFB Computer Science Scholarship: The NVM provides about 30 scholarships each year at its national convention to U.S. blind students who participate in the entire NFB convention and are pursuing or planning to pursue full-time, postsecondary studies (except for one scholarship given to a part-time student working full time).
6. ThinkQuest Internet Challenge: $5,000 computer science scholarships from the Oracle Education Foundation are available to teams of students through this international website-building competition.
7. SWE Scholarship Program: $10,000 scholarships are awarded to female students in accredited bachelors or masters programs preparing for computer science, engineering and engineering technology careers.
8. UC/Edison International Scholarship Program: These $15,000 computer science scholarships are available to community college transfer students planning to finish B.S. degrees in computer science, engineering, life science, math, physical science or technology.
9. Upsilon Pi Epsilon Student Award for Academic Excellence: UPE offers several $500 scholarships to computer science students who excel in their national competition.
10. XEROX Technical Minority Scholarship Program: $10,000 computer science scholarships are available for minority students pursuing technology careers.
Find the perfect Computer School today and start your path to a rewarding career.
An Integer Programming problem is a mathematical optimization problem of which some or all of the variables are limited to be integral numbers. In a lot of settings the term Integer Programming refers to Integer Linear Programming also known as mixed integer programming. Integer programming is NP-hard. A special case is the 0-1 integer linear programming, in which the unknown values are binary. This is one of the 21 NP-complete problems of Karp.
In linear programming problems, all the variables are real numbers. In problems constrains and the function remain linear, but some or all of the variables are integers. So while linear programming has continuous variables, Integer programming has discrete (integer) variables and Binary Integer programming problems have binary variables. Mixed Integer programming problems have discrete and continuous variables, examples are numbers, 0/1 decisions. Non-linear conditions can be formulated as linear. (if-then conditions) Integer problems are much harder to solve than continuous problems. Discrete problems are often NP-complete. (no polygonal algorithm) The amount of solutions is limited in most cases, but limited can still be a large number.
Some examples of Integer Programming problems are: designing distribution networks, transportation planning, determination of series size in production, shift-schedules, frequency assignment in telecommunication, gate distribution in the aviation industry and determining the consistency of software releases.
To avoid any confusion, the simplex method, which can be used for normal linear programming problems, is not enough for solving integer linear programming problems. There are also no dual integer linear programming models and there are no sensitivity analyses that can be applied to integer linear programming models. In short; most of the common methods for solving linear programming problems, cannot be applied to integer programming.
A concrete example of an integer programming problem is the knapsack problem. In the knapsack problem there is a bag that can carry a maximum amount of kilograms. Then there are a few items that you want to fit in the bag. Every item has its own weight and its own value. The objective here is to a few items in the bag with the highest possible value possible. The decision problem form of the knapsack problem lies in the question: Can a value of at least X be achieved without exceeding the weight Y. The knapsack problem is a fairly simple and imaginative example of the knapsack problem. Most real life problems are
Samsung galaxy S2 is a stunning featured device which will be coming soon with all the latest and advanced features. All the networks are ready to introduce the deals for these gadgets.
Samsung is one of the most eminent mobile phone manufacturing company which brings many latest smart phones which are preloaded with lucrative features. It has recently announced a latest smart phone named as Samsung galaxy S2, which is the outstanding handset and is a modified version over the older Galaxy S. The wonderful smart phone is power packed with lots of amazing attributes which will help users to satisfy their different needs and requirements. This amazing phone will be soon launched through cheap Samsung galaxy S2 contract deals which will be provided by all the leading mobile phone manufacturers.
is equipped with a Super AMOLED Plus display of 4.3 inchs which gives an outstanding image viewing quality. It is also being heard that the ultimate gadget boasts an Operating System of Android 2.3 Gingerbread along with a dual core processor. Apart from this, the handset is incorporated with a high resolution camera of 8 mega pixels which allows users to capture their sweet memories in the photographs with clear and sharp effects. Further, users will also be able to access high speed internet through its EDGE, GPRS, WLAN, 3G and many other features.
All the leading networking brands such as T-mobile, O2, Three, Virgin and Vodafone are ready to offer this stunning gadget through cheap and cost effective deals which includes contract, and pay as you go deals. It is the expected that the Samsung Galaxy S2 Orange deals will be the first one to offer this amazing handset. Users will also get several other benefits such as free gifts, cash back and discounts along with this lucrative and advanced gadget. So, if you are really planning to buy a technologically advanced device, then wait for this coming sensation.
Tomy Nastey shares his knowledge on technical gizmos that makes you able to find the plans that best fits your needs. He has won appreciation from people for write about , Samsung Galaxy S2 deals, , cheap Samsung Galaxy S2, Free gifts,UK.
The 7th grade is one of those middle of the road grades. You are not the youngest grade in junior high nor are you the oldest. This presents a quandary for science students. Should they produce a high quality science fair project this year, or should they just do what is grade appropriate?
The answer to this question will be based on what you want to get out of your science fair. If you are just interested in getting a passing grade on your science fair project then you can take the easy route and just select one of the following easy projects. However, if you want a chance at winning your science fair and truly exploring the world of science then you will need to take an easy science fair project and turn it into something truly amazing.
Bacteria Science Fair Projects
Bacteria science fair projects are really easy to complete. All you need to do is find a source of bacteria and select some way to manipulate their growth. For example, you can see how they respond to light, dark, music and various food sources. These experiments can usually be completed in less than a week.
Food Science Fair Projects
If you are interested in a super quick science fair project then food is your test subject of choice. Food science fair projects can generally be completed in a matter of hours. They can examine chemical reactions, precipitation, crystal growth of the physical states of matter.
Observational Science Fair Projects
Observational science fair projects are also very easy to complete. They involve selecting a population to observe and then taking notes about how they respond to introduced stimuli. For example, you can see how changes in the weather impact the mood in your home, you can see how temperature impacts activity level and you can see how the time of day impacts your classmates abilities to focus in class.
Crystal Science Fair Projects
One of the easiest and most fun science fair projects to work with are crystal science fair projects. These projects will involve the growing of crystals from various types of solutions. These projects take a little more time to complete, but most of that time doesnt involve effort from you. It just involves waiting for the crystals to grow.
Registry is an important part inwindows, it stored a large amount of storage system data. If you don’t know what is registry, it doesn’t matter, but you’d better understand the database and learn how to clean registry. All the information in the registry is manage by Windows operating system, including driver, software, users record and so on, the registry “command” computer in the very great degree. When installing program, system will write to your registry automatic, but when you uninstall them, the related information is still in your registy. So, if you don’t clean registry, it will affect the PC’s speed.
Reason 1: prevent the registry inflated.
Clean registry can prevent the accumulation of unwanted trash data. This will help you prevent the registry inflated and keep a streamlined registry configuration. A streamlined and stable registry can improve your computer performance.
Reason 2: remove damaged registy
Because registry is the components that most frequently used in Windows systerm, thus the registry errors occurs more or less. The damaged and wrong registration items may cause error . You can use registry cleaning tools to fix the errors. The registry cleaning tools is able to create the registry backup. So, if you take a modification, but found that it can’t work after, you can restore the original backup registry, and let your computer resumed immediately.
Reason 3: speed up system startup
Clean registry to keep it far away from old-fashioned and damaged registered items can help you improve your computer startup system performance. Regular cleaning and maintenance would help your computer.
Reason 4: repair Windows mistakes
The registry problem always around your computer. The DLL errors, driver error, error code and ActiveX error, so many Windows mistakes can be repaired by cleanning registry. When you use the tool to remove the registry that has scanned, all the related DLL files, drivers and other relevant error registration items can be detected. When you clean up and fix registry, you also solving many Windows error.
Reason5: improve the efficiency of the system
Registry errors can cause Windows release much wrong information, it will slow down the system performance, and reduce the speed. In addition, the registry errors also may stop computer’s process, even make your system can’t start.Therefore, to prevent these problems, you can use a reliable tool to maintain it.